Specialty Legal Fields
Real Estate Law
The Law Offices of James C. Turney is a robust practice serving clients in a wide range of industries and professions, including health care, hospitality, agriculture, cattle ranching, advertising, motion picture distribution, oil, energy, retail, and many other endeavors. Combining legal expertise with extensive business experience, seasoned negotiating skills are applied to client projects involving contracts, M&A, business formation, finance, intellectual property, and real estate development, to name a few of the dimensions.
“A good business lawyer is creative; a problem solver and a deal maker.”
Why You Need a Lawyer
- The law is complex and, frequently, there are issues below the surface.
- A seasoned lawyer will identify alternate courses of action and advise the pros and cons to maximize your results.
- Attorneys have expertise in structuring deals and preparation of sound and solid documentation.
- Your legal counsel is your zealous advocate and will negotiate for favorable terms.
- Legal fees are a cost of doing business; not having a lawyer may well cost more in the long run.
- The other party has legal representation.